Sunday 20 November 2016

Football is Life Poem

On Monday the 31st of October Room 3 got a choice for writing, so Me(Kade) and Mathew chose to do a lot of poems. Two of them are acrostic poems and the other poem is a AABB poem. Hope you enjoy!

Football Is Life

Football is life.
Otamendi is an amazing defender.
Obtain the ball.
Toni Kroos is the best centre mid in the world.
Barcelona is not better than Real Madrid.
All Whites are so bad.
Love makes football.
Love life when you're playing football.

I believe that Manchester United are better than Manchester City.
Soccer stadiums are incredibly huge.

Live life, live football.
If life gives you lemons play football.
Football players are often really fast#Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang.
Excellent footballers are Mathew and Kade.






Soccer The Perfect Sport


Soccer is the most popular sport in the world.
Oscar is a player that everyone hates.
Cantona is a legend.
Cesc Fabregas is pretty old.
Eric Bertrand Bailly is the best defender at Manchester United.
Ryan Giggs used to play for Manchester United but now he's retired.

Taylor Swift is not good at soccer.
Hector Bellerin is really good and fast for his age, he is 21 years old.
Ethan thinks soccer is okay. He thinks it's quite nice as well.

Paul Pogba is my favourite soccer player.
Entertaining soccer players usually use a lot of skills.
Respect soccer+blonde+angry brother+extremely good at soccer= Kade.
France is the 2nd best team in Europe.
Exercise is what you need to play soccer.
Cruyff was the first person to perform an amazing turn, it was then called the Johan Cruyff turn.
Try your hardest if you want to be good at soccer.

September is the last month of winter soccer.
Paulo Dybala is a lad.
October is the time to play summer soccer.
Respect football(soccer).
The best soccer player is Ronaldo.



An Interesting Day

I was on a train,
When I saw Jane.
I don't think she knows me,
But I remember we had tea.

She said "hi",
I said "good bye".
I don't know why,
But I like pie.

There was a pie on a table,
But I feel like a bagel.
So I walked 4 steps south,
With a bagel in my mouth.

When I got off the train,
I thought I saw Bane.
I sprinted to him,
But he gapped it to the gym.

So I turned my back,
And I thought of Jack.
Then I saw Jack,
Coming out of the black.

I got so scared,
That I grew a beard.
Jack was thinking about puzzles,
Then he saw Mrs Guzzles.



I think I wet my pants,
As I was looking at some ants.
So I went to sleep,
With my sheep.


By Kade And Mathew

1 comment:

  1. I think that soccer is the most popular sport I agree. My favourite player is Messi. By Auralie, Max and Declan

    ReplyDelete